The call for submission for the Scientific Computing Track at CppCon 2023 is now open! We are looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics related to scientific computing with C++.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- New C++ features and libraries for scientific computing
- Parallel and distributed computing techniques
- Numerical methods and algorithms
- Machine learning
- Data visualization and analysis
- Software engineering for scientific computing
Scientific computing is a critical field that is used in a wide range of applications, from weather forecasting to medical imaging. By submitting a talk to the scientific computing track, you can help to share your knowledge and expertise with the C++ community. We encourage submissions from both experienced and new speakers. If you have a talk that you think would be a good fit for the Scientific Computing Track, please submit it by June 25, 2023. Submissions should be made through the CppCon website.
Scientific Computing Track chair