Gaylord Rockies Parking and Driving Directions
The hotel provides these Parking and Driving Directions.
Gaylord Rockies is 6.3 miles from Denver International Airport
Aurora is served by the Denver International Airport (DEN) airport.
DEN Transit Center/Denver Airport Station The Ground Transportation Information Counter is located in the central area on Level 5 of Jeppesen Terminal. Counter hours are 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily.
Contact Ground Transportation at (303) 342-4059 or by e-mail.
Airport / Gaylord Rockies Options
- Taxi Service is approximately $20 USD
- Lyft is $18-21, Uber Pool is about $17, UberX is about $19
- RTD from the airport
- Get off on the first stop, 61st and Pena
- Hotel shuttle picks up from 61st and Pena station about every half hour
Parking at Gaylord Rockies
We discourage attendees from renting a car while at the conference.
If you are staying at the Gaylord Rockies:
- You’ll not need to leave the building and if you do choose to leave, for dinner, for example, you’ll likely find that taking a ride-share is as convenient and less expensive than parking, particular if you share the ride with another attendee.
- Overnight parking:
- valet parking is $39 plus tax per night
- self parking (with in/out privileges) is $29 plus tax per night.
If you are not staying at the Gaylord Rockies:
- Check with your hotel to see if they provide a shuttle to the convention center. Even if they do not, you’ll likely find a ride-share option or even a taxi to be less expensive than parking a the convention center.
- Day parking (before tax):
valet self 0 – 4 hours $14 $8 4 – 8 hours $28 $18 8 + hours $39 $29
If you want to find someone to share a ride, please use the #ride_share channel on the CppCon Slack workspace.
For renting a car to travel to or from the Gaylord Rockies, there is a Hertz rental car office at the convention center.