Reap the benefits of being with fellow attendees and the multiple opportunities for networking at our on-site location and support our Official Conference Headquarters Hotel by booking at the Gaylord Rockies. This five-star venue is the home for CppCon and has meeting space sufficient to accommodate us all, both currently and for the foreseeable future.
New this year, we have a conference special that includes 5 days of lunch vouchers (up to $30 daily) and WiFi throughout the week exclusively for attendees staying at the Gaylord Rockies. (No special registration is required. Just register for the conference and book your room at the Gaylord Rockies.)
Please make your reservations so you don’t miss out.
If you have any questions, or experience an issue when booking in our hotel block, please send an email to email@example.com
Contact Karen Krueger if you run into any issues related to lodging.
Click here to resolve issues ==>
Lodging information for 2022:
- Room block deadline is Sunday, August 21st
- Hotel class: 5 star
- Room rate: $279 for single/double + 15.25% tax; upgrades may be available (in block reservations represent substantial savings)
- This rate is available until 2022-08-19, subject to availability
- No Resort Fee (for CppCon attendees, savings of $23), but resort amenities
- In-Room features safe, refrigerator, TV with Netflix and Hulu personal account connectivity
- Complimentary in-room standard high-speed internet (savings of $14.99 daily)
- Complimentary basketball & tennis courts
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary access to on-property pools and hot tub
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Two bottles of purified water daily
- Concierge Desk
- FedEx office with workstations on property
- Transportation (Gaylord Rockies is 6.3 miles from Denver International Airport)
- Taxi Service is approximately $30 USD
- Super Shuttle is an (expensive) option
- Lyft is $18-21, UberX is about $30
- RTD from the airport
- Get off on the first stop, 61st and Pena
- Hotel shuttle picks up from 61st and Pena station about every half hour
- Self-Parking is $29 plus tax per night with no in/out privileges (we do not recommend that you bring your car or rent one during your stay)
- Gaylord Rockies (Marriott) app
- For hotel details
- For accessibility details
- Gaylord Rockies main number: (720) 452-6900
We have created an overflow option for those that are unable to get into the Gaylord Rockies.
Shuttle Service: There is no guaranteed shuttle service to the Gaylord Rockies Convention Center
DoubleTree by Hilton
6900 Tower Road
Denver, CO 80249
- Upscale Full Service Denver Airport Hotel with Sports Bar
- Closest full service hotel to the Gaylord Rockies Convention Center
- Room block deadline is Friday, October 1st (rooms after this date, not guaranteed)
- Room Rate: $170 per night + (15.75% tax)
- Complimentary airport shuttle to/from Denver International Airport
- Complimentary high speed WiFi in all rooms
- Self-parking is $12 per day and with a six-night stay, parking is complimentary
- Check-in: 15:00 / Check-out: 12:00
- Online reservations link
- Enter dates
- Select Special Rates
- Enter CPP under Group Code
- Select Update
- Select room type
- Or, call the DoubleTree by Hilton at 1 (303) 574-1300.
- Identify yourself as part of the CPP room block.
- Note: Requires one night deposit. If you do not cancel or do not give a new date of arrival, but are a no show:
- Your deposit will not be refundable.
- The entire reservation becomes cancelled.
- Online reservations link