For the first time in CppCon history, our lodging and conference are all under one roof!
Reap the benefits of being with fellow attendees and the multiple opportunities for networking at our new location and support our Official Conference Hotel by booking at the Gaylord Rockies. This brand new five-star venue is the new home for CppCon and is large enough to accommodate us all, both currently and for the foreseeable future.
Please make your reservations As Soon As Possible so you don’t miss out.
If you have any questions, or experience an issue when booking in our hotel block, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaylord Rockies Hotel and Convention Center <== Click here to reserve online
- Room block deadline is Monday, August 26th
- Hotel class: 5 star
- Room rate: $249 for single/double + 15.25% tax; upgrades may be available
- This rate is available from 2019-09-10 to 2019-09-26, subject to availability
- No Resort Fee (for CppCon attendees, savings of $23), but resort amenities
- In-Room features safe, refrigerator, TV with Netflix and Hulu personal account connectivity
- Complimentary in-room standard high-speed internet (savings of $14.99 daily)
- Complimentary basketball & tennis courts
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary access to on-property pools, hot tub, lazy river
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Two bottles of purified water daily
- Concierge Desk
- FedEx office with workstations on property
- Transportation (Gaylord Rockies is 6.3 miles from Denver International Airport)
- Self-Parking is $29 plus tax per night with in/out privileges
- Gaylord Rockies (Marriott) app
- For hotel details
- Gaylord Rockies main number: (720) 452-6900