Lodging details are TBD for CppCon 2020.
Reap the benefits of being with fellow attendees and the multiple opportunities for networking at our on-site location and support our Official Conference Headquarters Hotel by booking at the Gaylord Rockies. This new five-star venue is the home for CppCon and has meeting space sufficient to accommodate us all, both currently and for the foreseeable future.
Please make your reservations As Soon As Details are Available so you don’t miss out.
If you have any questions, or experience an issue when booking in our hotel block, please send an email to email@example.com
Gaylord Rockies Hotel and Convention Center
Contact Karen Krueger if you run into any issues related to lodging.
Click here to resolve issues ==>
- Room block deadline is Friday, August 21st
- Hotel class: 5 star
- Room rate: $259 for single/double + 15.25% tax; upgrades may be available
- This rate is available until 2020-09-216, subject to availability
- No Resort Fee (for CppCon attendees, savings of $23), but resort amenities
- In-Room features safe, refrigerator, TV with Netflix and Hulu personal account connectivity
- Complimentary in-room standard high-speed internet (savings of $14.99 daily)
- Complimentary basketball & tennis courts
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Complimentary access to on-property pools and hot tub
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Two bottles of purified water daily
- Concierge Desk
- FedEx office with workstations on property
- Transportation (Gaylord Rockies is 6.3 miles from Denver International Airport)
- Self-Parking is $29 plus tax per night with no in/out privileges (we do not recommend that bring your car)
- Gaylord Rockies (Marriott) app
- For hotel details
- For accessibility details
- Gaylord Rockies main number: (720) 452-6900