To provide more opportunities to attend the CppCon classes, we are pleased to announce that we will be offering two separate class schedules for CppCon 2017 with more than twice as many classes as we offered last year. One set of classes will be held prior to the conference on Saturday and Sunday, September 23rd – 24th, and another will be held after the conference, on Saturday and Sunday, September 30th and October 1st. We will also be offering two one-day classes for those whose travel schedules preclude a two-day class.
All classes will be between 9AM and 5PM and lunch will be provided. The pre-conference classes will be held at the Meydenbauer Conference Center. The post-conference classes will be held at the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel.
Class and conference registration are separate. Attendees can register for either one or both. Class size is limited and classes may sell out. All classes are two-day classes except the two classes by Nicolai Josuttis.
One-Day Pre-conference Class (Sunday, September 24th only, Meydenbauer Center)
- Moving to C++17: The New Language and Library Features with Nicolai Josuttis
Two-Day Pre-conference Classes (Saturday and Sunday, September 23-24, Meydenbauer Center)
- Concurrent Thinking in C++ with Anthony Williams
- Modern C++ Template Programming with Steve Dewhurst
- Modernizing your C++ with Michael Caisse
- Programming with Qt/Widgets with Giuseppe D’Angelo
- The Standard Library from Scratch with Arthur O’Dwyer
One-Day Post-conference Class (Saturday, September 30th only, Sheraton Bellevue)
- Move Semantics: Everything You Always Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid to Ask with Nicolai Josuttis
Two-Day Post-conference Classes (Saturday and Sunday, September 30/October 1, Sheraton Bellevue)
- Applied Modern C++: Exploring the Standard Library with Christopher Di Bella
- C++ Best Practices with Jason Turner
- Crafting Embedded Software in C++ with Dan Saks
- Debugging and Profiling C++ Code on Linux with Thomas McGuire
- Practical Modern C++ with Patrice Roy